My favorite BIG Purple Raw Cabbage Salad:
- half an organic shredded purple cabbage
- small organic pink lady apple (or any apple)
- capful of Bragg’s apple cider vinegar (with the mother)
- capful of organic sesame oil
- capful organic tamari
- 10 crumbled Go Raw spicy flax crackers
- big bowl to eat it in
"Home is where I want to be, but I guess I’m already there"
"I love the passing of time. Never for money. Always for love"
" Feet on the ground. Head in the sky. It’s ok I know nothing’s wrong..nothing”
Talking Heads: This must be the place
I’m back on green smoothies and I’m feeling energized! I’m writing this here to further set in motion my commitment to making my green concoction everyday. Have you read “Green for LIfe?” I read that incredible book 2 years ago. Learning about green smoothies (and drinking them!) made a huge difference in the way I feel. During the winter, I was making kale/ginger/apple smoothies and I soon lost my motivation and taste for them. The smoothie started to taste medicinal and making them started to feel like a chore. I needed smoothie making to be fun again, so I’ve been mixing up the ingredients, slowing down, enjoying the process of selecting the ingredients, smelling the greens and fruits, taking care in washing them and getting creative. I started adding coconut butter and hemp seed to add a little richness. Today I made a delicious cilantro smoothie. It’s so fresh tasting! It totally gets me in the mood for spring!
- half a bunch of organic Cilantro
- 5oz of frozen organic kale
- half a grapefruit
- half a lime
- large chunk of organic raw ginger
- 1tablespoon of coconut butter
- tablespoon hemp seed
- lots of water!